It sounds just as wonderful as it is: a complete restoration,
rejuvenation and rehabilitation of your mouth. After
Full-Mouth Rejuvenation, you have a beautiful smile, a healthy
and a renewed feeling of confidence.
Why Full-Mouth Rejuvenation?
When a person’s jaw is misaligned, known as malocclusion,
teeth can wear down unevenly, chip, or even break. Older
restorations such as fillings or caps can be damaged. Worse,
can cause a variety of annoying symptoms (see description
of these in our Neuromuscular Dentistry section).
The result is an unattractive smile that adds years to your
appearance, decreases your self-esteem, and affects your
What is Full-Mouth Rejuvenation?
This process blends the science of neuromuscular dentistry
with the artistry of aesthetic dentistry, creating smiles
that are functionally sound, physically healthy, and visually
Am I a Candidate?
This treatment may be appropriate for you if:
- You experience pain or numbness in your jaw, neck,
back or arm
- Have chronic stuffiness or congestion in your sinuses or ears
- Have missing or chipped teeth
- Worn out, dark looking, discolored, old dental work( crowns,bridges,fillings)
- Teeth that are worn down or "ground down" from grinding or clenching of jaws
- Teeth that are crowded or have an irregular alignment
- Facial features around lower face and mouth that appear "sagging" or "sunken in"
(Again, you can see a full list of symptoms in our Neuromuscular
What is involved in the treatment?
Our process typically follows these steps:
- We will determine if your jaw is in its optimal
position; if not, you will be treated for malocclusion.
- Once your bite is corrected, we will begin the aesthetic part
of the process.
- We will first remove your old restorations and any decay.
- We will then take impressions of the underlying healthy tooth
structures and make temporaries for you.
- During your final appointment, we will replace the temporaries
with your permanent restorations.
- Behold the new and improved, younger-looking you!